I am so happy for you both! I can't believe how big baby Krab already is. May your pregnancy go smoothly Linds, and may Tim always be by your side when you need something!! Haha!! Congratulations!! Love you and miss you guys!
I am glad that everything went well and that the baby is doing good and on track. Keep me posted on everything and hope you are feeling good. Love you LOTS!!!
WOW!!! That is so exciting!!! I am happy for the both of you. I hope all is well and you are staying rested. Enjoy it, it goes fast! Hope to talk to you soon.
Congratulations Lindsey and Tim! What wonderful news! We pray that you pregnancy goes smoothly and that you enjoy every moment of it. Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas too!
13 comments:
Tim & Linds-So excited to see the first pic of baby Krab. He/She looks just like???? Much love to all of you!!!
I am so happy for you both! I can't believe how big baby Krab already is. May your pregnancy go smoothly Linds, and may Tim always be by your side when you need something!! Haha!! Congratulations!! Love you and miss you guys!
Grammy Chris thinks it looks like her, and Papa Mike thinks it looks like him. Can't wait for it to get here, we love all of you.
I am glad that everything went well and that the baby is doing good and on track. Keep me posted on everything and hope you are feeling good. Love you LOTS!!!
Tim and Linds~ We're so happy for both of you. Hope everything goes well throughout your pregnancy Linds. You guys will be great parents. Congrats.
Zeke and Tiff
We're gonna be grandparents!! We're so very excited!! We love you all so much 8>)
Congrats to you both! I am so excited for you. I promise no more horror stories.
WOW!!! That is so exciting!!! I am happy for the both of you. I hope all is well and you are staying rested. Enjoy it, it goes fast! Hope to talk to you soon.
Congratulations Lindsey and Tim! What wonderful news! We pray that you pregnancy goes smoothly and that you enjoy every moment of it. Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas too!
Merry Christmas Baby Krab...we love you!!
Post a Comment