I'm finally getting my energy back and feeling like myself...
although I'm sure that's not going to last for long! :)
We had our 16 week checkup last Friday and everything
went really good! We caught the baby sucking it's
thumb on the ultrasound! Pretty precious!
We will be going back on February 27th and get to find
out the sex of the baby! We're so excited!!!
I'm still holding strong on my boy prediction,
but Tim thinks it's a girl!
We'll see who's right...
3 comments:
I love the picture of our little one sucking its thumb! You're right it is precious!!
We love you all and continued to get more excited with each passing day 8>)
Grandma & Papa Anderson
Lindsey....you look great!! Can't wait to see you again....you have changed so much...as well as Baby Krab I am sure! Miss you and I am so excited for you guys!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Baby Krab, we love you!
Gramma and Papa Anderson
Post a Comment