April 7, 2009

24 Weeks

Our 24 week checkup went really good and we are right on track.
I'm not looking foward to the glucose drink I have to drink
before next weeks appt...oh well!
The baby has been VERY active!
At night I'll lift up my shirt and Tim and I
will just watch him move, it's pretty amazing!
Tim has been very busy out at the ranch with calving season in full force! I just love going out there and seeing all the new calves! I've even watched him pull a few...which is kinda weird since I will be going through the labor process in 15 weeks or so! I figure if he can handle that, he'll be a pro during my delivery! :) This calf lost her mom so I jumped at the chance to bottle feed her for a couple nights. Tim and I named her Hazel. Luckily they think they have found her a mom so she can be moved out of the barn and out to the pasture! My pregnancy so far has been really great! I've felt really good and have been able to enjoy every moment. We are in for a busy spring with bridal showers for Tim's sister Jill and a baby shower in April, brandings in May and a wedding in June. Our little guy will be here before you know it! I just hope we've got everything ready for his arrival!

1 comment:

Kerri and Lane said...

We're down to two digits....99 days left till our grandson is here! If he has a mind of his own like his mother, it might just still be 100 days! Happy Easter Grandson, we love you!! Gramma & Papa Anderson