As you might imagine, we've had our hands full with our new bundle of joy! I apologize for not updating sooner! Our computer bit the dust and my parents computer wouldn't upload pictures from my camera...so there will be more pictures on the way soon! I don't even know where to begin... We have had so much fun with Wiley! We can't imagine our lives without him! He's been growing like crazy and has began to smile! We do some stupid things for that precious smile!! It is so amazing to see him change right before our eyes! A couple weeks ago, we went for his 4 week appointment and he weighed in at 7lbs 14oz. The doctor said he looked great...and by the size of Wiley's feet, he thought he'd be tall like his daddy! :) We go back September 25th for his 2 month check up and he will receive some shots. Not looking forward to that! Tim and I have been able to go on a couple dates without the little one, thanks to grandparents. But we are so excited to get home and hang out with Wiley by the time our meal is done! For those of you who were around me the last couple months, I want you to know I did finally enjoy that margarita I was craving! :) Wiley has been on a few road trips out to the ranch and out to the lake! And sometimes just around the block when we can't seem to please him! :) I promise the next update won't take as long and hopefully I will get alot more pictures posted soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment