June 22, 2009

36 Weeks

We had an appointment last Wednesday and all was good! Our appointments are getting less eventful, which isn't a bad thing! They did check my cervix, but I wasn't dilated. We are just waiting for Baby K to decide he's ready to make his debut! They would like me to go a couple more weeks, but have said he would be okay if he happened to come early. However, they did assure me they wouldn't let me go more than a week past my due date! Which I am not exactly sure when my due date is... Two weeks ago I was measuring a week ahead so they moved me up a week, but last week I was measuring back to my original due date!?! So we are just going with the flow for now, so bare with me! We have another appointment tomorrow so I will fill you all in soon!
In the meantime, this is what we were up to this weekend...
We put together his pack & play and also his car seat and stroller! I think we have everything put together that he will need in the first few months. I have washed all his clothes, blankets and bedding. I promise to have nursery photos soon!!
Along with walking with my mom in the mornings, we have decided to take advantage of Uncle Rod's pool!! For those of you who don't know my Uncle Rod, he is my parents neighbor. I grew up in this pool and have plans for our little guy to do the same! I already have 0-3 month swim trunks waiting for him!
Here I am chilling in the pool! It was wonderful to be weightless for an hour or two!! :)
Finally, I want to wish my husband a Happy 2 Year Anniversary!! We will be celebrating it tomorrow...after our dr. appt and a tour of the hospital. It's great to look back at all the things we have accomplished in our 2 years of marriage! I know we are both so excited and feel so blessed for the arrival of our son! I've attached a picture of us on our honeymoon!

2 comments:

Kerri and Lane said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Lins & Tim! We love you both so much and we feel very blessed to have a "little Krab" on the way!! The blog looks awesome by the way!
Just waiting patiently...
Mom & Dad

Hughes' said...

Hey Lindsey! I'm so glad you passed along your blog site. I'm so thankful to be able to keep up with you guys- especially with Baby K coming. You look so cute! I'll keep an eye on the blog as it could be any day!!?!?! :)

P.S. I think this comment will link you to our blog if you want to check it out- www.lifewiththehugheses.blogspot.com