June 8, 2009

Catching Up...

I apologize for not updating for the past couple weeks!! But I will try to catch you all up! Our 32 week appt went really good! Baby K's brain and heart looked great and the doc was pleased with his measurements! I asked the doctor if he could tell me how much he weighed by the ultrasound and we were told he was an estimated 4lbs 10oz! He was in the 76% for his size at 32 weeks! This was no surprise as Tim was almost 9lbs!
I went to my 34 week appt on Friday and was very relieved to see that my weight gain had slowed down! I'm not sure if my stomach can get any bigger...but I'm sure it will!! I was surprised to hear that I'm actually measuring at 35 weeks instead of 34 weeks, so they moved my due date up! I was excited and freaked out all at the same time! Excited to know that I have one less week to wait to see my sweet baby boy and scared to think of the week I just lost to get the last minute things done!! I know it will all get done and he will come when he's ready!
Maybe we'll have a firecracker baby!!
After my appt on Friday we headed out to visit Grandma Max! I think she was shocked at the size of my belly! It's been a little while since our last visit and I've really sprouted since then! :)
Tim's sister Jill got married this past weekend! Here is a pic of Tim and I out in front of our house before we headed to the church for the rehearsal. It was a really nice evening!

The bride Jill, me and my sister in law Jen getting pretty before the wedding!

Tim and I before the wedding...my bridesmaid dress didn't end up looking too bad! There's no doubt about the fact that I'm definitely 8 months pregnant! :)

Here is Tim and I busting a move on the dance floor! I could only last a couple songs out there, it was a long day!! Overall it was a good weekend! I am planning on finishing up the nursery in the next couple weeks and can't wait to show you all how it turned out!

1 comment:

wywrage said...

Linds you look AWESOME! We hope that we are able to welcome the little guy when we are back in Nebraska. Looking forward to pictures of the nursery!