June 24, 2009
37 Weeks
Our appointment went good yesterday, Baby K and I checked out great! The group b strep test I did last week came back negative, so that was good! It is just a waiting game now! They informed me that they wouldn't stop my labor if I did indeed start, however they would like me to go at least one more week. After our appointment we went over to the hospital to pre-register and get a tour of where I would deliver. Seeing one of the delivery rooms did freak me out, I'm not going to lie! These last few weeks feel like I'm in slow motion, but I'm trying to enjoy them. I think Tim and I are just ready to hold him in our arms, instead of watch him move in my belly! So until his arrival, I will keep you updated on our weekly appointments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment