I have finally posted pictures of the nursery!! However, these pictures do not do it justice, so here is my invitation for all of you to come see it for yourself! We are so happy with the way it turned out and we hope you all like it too!!

We start out with a view from the hallway. Our bedroom is on the left and there is a bathroom on the right.

When you walk in the nursery the crib is to the right. I am so happy we decided to go with a black one!

A big thanks to Aunt Jen for the awesome Uppercase Living quote we hung above his crib!
It tested my crafty side, but I love how it turned out! :)

Moving on to the corner where I'm sure he will be rocked to sleep many nights!!

I absolutely love how the armoire turned out! It was white and my mom painted it black!
**Sorry for the weird dots my camera left on this particular picture!?

This is his cow nightlight! It gives off the perfect glow, which will come in handy for those midnight feedings!

As you can see we already have his bookcase filled with great toys and books!

I had to post a picture of the awesome cowboy boot piggy bank he got at the baby shower! I just love it!!
I can't wait to fill this frame with a picture of our little cowboy!
No comments:
Post a Comment